From 200 entries in the first edition, established in 1974 - the current edition contains over 3000 entries ! Many of the most established Asian achievers in the world of business and politics today have been in the publication since it's early editions and continue to have ongoing input into the publication. We do not charge for book entrants, however a strict validation of merit comprising of the editiorial team and previous award winners, assures it really is a service for the community run by the community.
- The book launch event is held annually in a five star hotel, within one of London's Finest Ballrooms;
- The Asian Who's Who book launch will also be presenting the annual and much coveted "Asian of the year award", first introduced in 1987, and the Asian Leadership Awards since 2005;
- Advertising in the publication enables yout to associate your companies brand or service with the most respected directory of its kind;
- The publication is regularly purchased by some of the prominent members of the UK's asian community.
to send us any advertsing queries, or phone us directly on +4420 85503745.
Sponsor / Contribute to the Awards Ceremony
This 2012 launch and awards ceremony marked a historic event, celebrating the Silver Jubilee, 25th year of the Asian Who's Who. There are many events that claim the same however few can boast a guest list containing 500 of UK's most respected Asian professionals, business magnets, media stars, dignitaries and politicians. Asian Who's Who has been established for over 30 years making it the original, most well known, heavily supported and well loved. The company is well established and has the support of prominent and well established high profile asians in the community, and continues to engage the young and ambitious, highlighting the future achievers before they make their mark. Future customers with which your brand can form a lasting relationship.
- It will be wall to wall full of Asian High achievers, and businesses personalities;
- It will attract the very best speakers from government as well as commerce and media;
- It promises to be THE cultural event in the Asian Calendar and enabled your brand to be associated with the most established name in established recognsing asian achievers and up and coming individuals making their mark;
- The only such event that has had consisted coverage and support for media coverage and recognition over the years;
- Unlike other events which have come and gone over the years, it is not run for commercial purposes but community minded ones.;
- It has the support of the big names within the Asian world; support that has been well established over the last 30 years;
- A great opportunity to reach a large group of UHNW people. What better networking opportunity?;
- The event is not about making money or raising funds, which has enabled it's longevity, and input from very highly affluential and influential members of the community. Hence we have a very LIMITED number of sponsors: each and everyone is therefore guaranteed to have a major impact on the event as they will not have to fight with 15 other brands to get recognition.
Cick here to see some of the previous highlights. You can also download a brochure here.
For further details on sponsoring and/or partnering with us in the awards ceremony, please contact:-
Asian Observer Publications
47 Beattyville Gardens
Essex IG6 1JW
to alternatively send any enquiries online.
A Service To The Community
"The Asian community continues to make a significant contribution to the British way of life. Understanding that community is important for all who hope to understand this country. That is why Asian Who's Who is a vital service for not only the Asian community, but many other Britons. For creating and providing such a valuable service to the community, I both thank and congratulate Mr Jasbir Singh Sachar and offer him my very best wishes."
S. P. Hinduja.Chairman, Hinduja Group. Chairman, Hinduja Foundation
"Today's reception pays tribute to your remarkable achievements both in the private sector and through other contributions.... The Government applauds your entrepreneurial spirit backed by such generous deeds."
The Rt. Hon Tony Blair, Prime Minister